- These guidelines describe the basic mobile advertising standards for both publishers and advertisers including demand side platforms, ad networks, agencies, respectively who are willing to participate in the MCATCH Ad Exchange.
- In order to use the MCATCH Ad Exchange, you are required to unequivocally acknowledge, agree and fully understand in complying and strictly abide by these guidelines, failing which your content may be suspended or withdrawn or rejected by MCatch at any time without any further notice or reference to you.
In that event, you shall be held wholly liable for your own breach. Furthermore you shall indemnify MCatch from all losses or damage it may suffer, as well as to keep MCatch indemnified against any demands, fine, claims and penalties.
- MCATCH reserves its absolute discretion and total right to update and/or amend these guidelines at any time by posting notice of such changes at its website or by otherwise providing notice as it solely deems fit and suitable.
- By using the MCATCH Ad Exchange subsequent such posting or notice, you explicitly agree to any updated and/or amended version of these guidelines.
- MCatch shall not be held responsible for anything whatsoever appeared and as stated in your content.
- MCatch shall have the right to suspend, reject or withdraw your content at any time whatsoever.
- MCatch shall have the absolute right to market or bundle your content in a manner as it deems appropriate.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you use any of the services or Sites to contribute or make available content, MCatch is hereby granted a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right to fully exploit such content and to allow others to do so in connection with the services or the site for the duration of this agreement.
- You shall not submit any content that contains or promotes anything of which may be:
- morally questionable.
- not complying with all applicable local laws or regulations.
- politically or religiously provocative.
- promoting violence or hatred against any group on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, political association, disability, age, sexual orientation or otherwise.
- containing malware or any virus.
- false, fraudulent, malicious or misleading.
- not in line with any regulations as set out in this Agreement.
- adult, suitable only for users over the age of 18.
- pornography, gambling, violence or instigate crimes.
- defamatory, offensive or mean-spirited.
- infringing any intellectual property rights of any third party.
- promoting alcoholic beverages or tobacco related products in jurisdictions where the same is disallowed, or banned/ illegal drugs or other controlled substances, explosives or hazardous materials, combustibles, corrosives, gambling transactions or any product or service which is not in compliance with all laws and regulations.